- Game Max - Free Online Game
- Easy Hits4U - You Traffic Exchange
- Travel & Life
- AirAsia.com... Now everyone can fly
- Publish by millions. (Magazines, Be inspired, Sport Hobby, Visual inspiration, Environment and Business thinking)
- The Daily Beast
- Part time jobs | freelance, temporary,
- On Air Playlist -- 96.5 KOIT
- iStock Photography: Search Royalty Free Images &.
- 15000Recipe Search (15000道食譜搜尋)
Sunday, 29 April 2012
Inside the temple, the Thean Hou Goddess sits majestically between the Goddess of the Waterfront (or known as Shui Wei Sheng Niang Goddess) and the Goddess of Mercy or known to the Chinese as Guan Yin. Statues of Milefo (the laughing Buddha), Wei Tuo and Guan Di (God of War) further contribute to this Taoist/Buddhist hodgepodge.
Open: 9am – 6pm (Daily)
Labels: Thean Hou Temple