At Malaysia National Science Center will be opened from 9am to 5pm daily (closed on Fridays)
- Game Max - Free Online Game
- Easy Hits4U - You Traffic Exchange
- Travel & Life
- AirAsia.com... Now everyone can fly
- Publish by millions. (Magazines, Be inspired, Sport Hobby, Visual inspiration, Environment and Business thinking)
- The Daily Beast
- Part time jobs | freelance, temporary,
- On Air Playlist -- 96.5 KOIT
- iStock Photography: Search Royalty Free Images &.
- 15000Recipe Search (15000道食譜搜尋)
Wednesday, 15 August 2012
Monday, 13 August 2012
Sunday, 12 August 2012
The Kek Lok Si Temple is a Buddhist temple located in the island of Penang. Construction began in 1890. In 2002, a 30 meter bronze statue was added to the temple. It features Kuan Yin, the Goddess of Mercy. In 2008, the city of George Town, also in Penang, was added to the UNESCO World Heritage List.
Labels: Kek Lok Si Temple